Best Dental Services for Your Damaged Teeth
If you are self-conscious because you have missing teeth, wear dentures that are uncomfortable or don’t want to have good tooth structure removed to make a bridge, talk to your dentist to see if dental implants are an option for you.
- Dental Implant Center Las Vegas is a popular and effective way to replace missing teeth and is designed to blend in with your other teeth.
- They are an excellent long-term option for restoring your smile. In fact, the development and use of implants is one of the biggest advances in dentistry in the past 40 years.
- Dental implants are made up of titanium and other materials that are compatible with the human body. They are posts that are surgically placed in the upper or lower jaw, where they function as a sturdy anchor for replacement teeth.
- Most patients find that a Dental Implants Las Vegas is secure, stable and a good replacement for their own tooth. There are generally three phases to getting an implant:
- First, the dentist surgically places the implant into the jawbone. Your dentist may recommend a diet of soft foods, cold foods and warm soup during the healing process.
- Next, All-on-4 is some of the various terms used to describe and market a relatively new technique in dental implant therapy. It refers to situations where all of the teeth or dentures in the jaw are replaced by dental implants and the patient receives new fixed (i.e. non-removable, screwed-in) teeth on the same day.
All on Four Implants Las Vegas treatment is based on the principle of placing just four implants in the patients jaw in a specific arrangement and angulation to best utilize the remaining bone.
Once the implants have been placed, they can be immediately used to anchor a complete new set of teeth for that jaw. As the new teeth are screwed into place, they are very secure and seem like natural healthy teeth in both function and appearance.
This technique has the advantages that treatment time and treatment complexity is significantly reduced. It usually means that the patient can avoid additional bone grafting surgery, so it ends up being a cost-effective and relatively more comfortable way of restoring large gaps or complete arches.
Finally, it’s time for the placement of the artificial tooth/teeth. For a single tooth implant, your dentist will customize a new tooth for you, called a dental crown. The crown will be based on size, shape, color and fit, and will be designed to blend in with your other teeth. If you are replacing more than a single tooth, custom-made bridges or dentures will be made to fit your mouth and you’re All on Four Implants Las Vegas. If you are interested in dental implants, it’s a good idea to discuss it carefully with your dentist first. If you are in good general health this treatment may be an option for you.